Kenyan comedian and digital creator Kendrick Mulamwah has issued a warning to his Baby Mama, Caroline Muthoni, about their relationship with their daughter.
According to a statement from MNO Advocates, Caroline has made it difficult for Mulamwah to bond with their daughter, Keilah Oyando.
“Since the birth of the minor, over a year ago. You have made it difficult and almost impossible for our client to enjoy a working relationship with the minor, therefore damaging the minor’s right to enjoy fatherly love and responsibility.” The statement said.
Caroline is facing allegations of exploiting her daughter’s image for personal profit without considering the child’s welfare or obtaining Mulamwah’s consent.
Mulamwah’s requests regarding his daughter include:
- Caroline is to desist with immediate effect, conducting defamatory interviews and making posts about Mulamwah.
- The discussions between the two are to be limited to the welfare of their daughter Keilah.
- Mulamwah is to be granted access to the minor at least two consecutive days, every weekend(Friday5pm to Sunday 7pm)
- Mulamwah has the right to take the minor to his rural home, to meet family for seven consecutive days.
- The minor’s birth certificate is to be handed in as MulahMwah wants to put in place a medical cover and get her a travel passport.
Mulamwah shared a notice on his Instagram, with the caption “Leo ni kick off-if you have time you can read. Don’t be quick to point fingers.”
SOURCE: NEWS AGENCIES